- Northwest MLS brokers report gains in new listings, closed sales, prices versus year ago.
- A new report from Northwest MLS shows brokers added slightly more new listings last month (11,373) than a year ago (11,210).
- Historically low interest rates and inventory shortages as factors contributing to a “very active market.”
- The housing market intensity for each new listing will continue its upward trajectory as the first of the year approaches.
- Shortage of supply still remains a significant issue.
KIRKLAND, Washington (October 6, 2021) – September’s housing market remained “very active” to “frenzied” around Washington state with brokers reporting year-over-year (YOY) gains in new listings,…
817 Views, 0 Comments